Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DOXY BLAMES ME

Doxy in the comments:

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Mimi--I started writing and couldn't stop. So I turned my comment into my first blog post in 3+ months.

You have only yourself to blame... ;-)

Pax,
Doxy

After a long hiatus, Doxy writes on her blog concerning the election of the Rev. Dan Martins as bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Springfield and says that I was her inspiration. But hang on! She disagrees with me! That's not how it's supposed to work.

Nevertheless, Doxy writes an excellent post. Although she doesn't post often, when she does, her blog is always worth reading. Check out her latest at Wormwood's Doxy.

4 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.