Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THE HELPFUL SCOTSMAN

A golfer is cupping his hand to scoop water from a Highland burn on the St Andrews course.

A Scottish groundskeeper shouts: 'Dinnae drink tha waater! Et's foo ae coo's shite an pish!'

The golfer replies: 'My good fellow, I'm afraid I'm from England. Could you repeat that for me please, in English?!'

The good Scotman replies: 'I said, use two hands - you'll spill less that way.'

Don't blame me. Blame my naughty friend from the desert, Paul, the BB.

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, who sent me this joke to forward to you, says she is honored to be posted here. The humor here gets forwarded regularly to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, tell Kathy that there may be no comments here, (until ours, of course) but I can tell by the stats that people are reading the joke. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that translation really reliable...

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.