Friday, October 22, 2010

MORE COLLECTOR BOOKS FROM LAPIN


The Weird Rabbit does not own the books. He merely found pictures of them for us, so we can't ask him questions about the naughty contents.



Is it wrong to out one's own grandfather? What do you think?



Dancing dishes, dusters, pots, and kettles! Oh, to have such a gay kitchen!

Lapin, a suggestion: If you are considering buying the books, I believe you may be aiming above your reading level. Just a thought.

My readers: I have access to pictures of a whole treasure trove of such collector books, enough material to start a series, if you would like to see more titles.

12 comments:

  1. Cathy, I about fell out of my chair laughing at Grandfather Was Queer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traditional folk songs I sing are always talking about gay ladies. Gets a bit confusing for some people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, and there was the entire decade when everyone was gay - the Gay Nineties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Wilde decade, indeed.

    Yes, I'm leaving the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send them my way, Tim! (The gay ladies, that is ;-p)

    That really is One Gay Kitchen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still laughing over these. Too, too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, for one, would love to see the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, let's see the lot! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will see others, I promise - after a spell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are wonderful. A reminder that the meaning of words is far from static. I too would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.