Friday, October 15, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR KATZIE

From Mark at Enough About Me:

I had to take Katzie back to the vet today. There was blood in his urine.

He had developed a bit of an external infection around the area of the surgery, but that seemed to be responding to the antimicrobial cream. I didn't mention it, because it was not an unexpected complication in skin that has not previously been exposed to urine and uric acid.

The vet was very upfront: Katzie will be observed this weekend, but, if they can't get him to heal up, he will have to be euthanized.

Sad news. Please pray that the worst won't happen.

6 comments:

  1. Prayers for Katzie, and her human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Katzie! How sad that he has to face yet another hurdle. Mark, I am so sorry that you have more trials with your precious cat. Prayers for you and Katzie from me and my four felines. We will place you in the care of St. Francis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo, Doc and I will be praying for you and Katzie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Katzie, and for Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I were moved by your prayer.
    We are praying that the Lord will help you in your situation.
    When we find our self in hard times we use a service called holylandprayer.com…hope you find it helpful.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.