Monday, November 29, 2010

"ADORABUHLS"

From the Leader-Post:

Two one-month-old lion cubs cuddle with each other and their mother in their enclosure at a Bulgarian zoo on Nov. 22.

A Lion cub gets a kiss from mother Stefani at the zoo in the Bulgarian capital Sofia on Nov. 22. The twin lion cubs were born in captivity at the zoo a month ago.


Lion cubs wobble into each other on Nov. 22 while their mother Stefani watches on at the zoo in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. The twin lion cubs were born in captivity at the zoo a month ago.


One-month-old lion cubs play in their enclosure at Sofia Zoo in Sofia on Nov. 22. The cubs were born last month in the zoo.

Thanks to Cathy for the link and for the title to the post.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a Soppy Sheila set of pictures for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, Cathy sent the link to MadPriest and me. I gave him several days, and when he didn't use them, I went ahead. Of course, he can still use them in a Soppy Sheila, because I didn't use all the pics in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!!! What kewt kittehs :-)

    It warms my heart to look at their little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Cathy said! Ditto! They are adorable cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the lions have a nice large enclosure similar to the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah, Teh Kewt! Too Much Kewt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking at the little dears again.

    Awwww....

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.