Saturday, March 26, 2011

AROUND AND ABOUT AT THE BLOGS

In the past few day, I've noted posts by other bloggers in Bloggerland, which I believe are well worth reading.

For a quote from Kant apropos of the Anglican Covenant, see Themethatisme's post at Conscientisation.

And why Theme chose a name for his blog which is impossible to spell is beyond my understanding.

About the state of the union, see Rmj's post titled "Angels and Demons" at Adventus.

Rmj and I go back to the beginning of his blogging days some years ago, more than four, because his blog is older than mine. In a certain sense, although I am a good many years older than he is, he is one of my blog parents, because he taught me a good bit about how to blog. Nowadays he doesn't write often, but he writes well.

And last, but most certainly not least, on the proper way to use Scriptural texts in the midst of controversy, see Tobias Haller's post titled "No New Revelation" at In a Godward Direction.

I left a comment at Conscientisation and Adventus, but all I could think of to say at In a Godward Direction was, "Yes!" which seemed singularly unimaginative, so I left my wisdom unspoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.