Thursday, April 28, 2011

PLEASE PRAY FOR GÖRAN

From Jane Redmont at Facebook:
Friends of Göran Koch-Swahne: Göran was away from FB for 10-12 days. Turns out he was in hospital w/ combination of very bad flu & double(-sided) pneumonia. He lost 12 kilos & he was already pretty skinny to begin with. Spoke w/him via msg last night but now he has been taken back to hospital early this a.m. It doesn't sound good. Please send prayers & healing thoughts.

Göran is quite thin. 12 kilos is a lot of weight loss for him.
O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your servant Göran the help of your power, that his sickness may be turned into health, and our sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thanks to susan s. for letting me know.

12 comments:

  1. Prayers ascending for Goran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes me sad. I love Goran...to think he was ill and posted three times yesterday at my blog...prayers ascending for his wellness and peace of mind and votives will be lit in front of the statue of the Virgin of Guadalupe right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, too, Leonardo, and I didn't know. The info was on Facebook, and I don't go there often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for our scholarly Swedish friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Len,
    I'm glad he posted on your blog, he hasn't posted much anywhere else and this is a really good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see the info on Facebook! Oh no! Poor Goran. I will certainly pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dear Göran -- you have my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Goran. I hope he is well taken care of and has the warmth of love from someone nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Goran so often posts on my blog. Prayers ascending.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.