Sunday, May 8, 2011

ANOTHER MIMI FRANCHISE OPENS


The newest is in Frazer's Hill in Malaysia. Thanks to Wade for the picture. When Wade visits this winter, he will give me a first-hand report on the operation of the franchise.



I've already posted a picture of the Chinese franchise, which Lindy sent me a year or so ago.

As you see, I permit the franchisees great freedom to sell whatever moves and whatever brings in the money to Mimi Franchise Corporation headquarters.

Update from Counterlight in the comments:
"Wounded Bird. Made possible by ...

MimiCo International, a worldwide retail and services corporation.

At MimiCo, ubiquity is our business."

10 comments:

  1. World Marketing Domination! And a Happy Mother's Day to you, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see: that's the joy of retirement. No one to please but yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCG, thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. World domination is my goal.

    "Sir", that's right. It's all about me, me, me - er - us.

    Lapin, I've been known to do that, too. Ask Grandpère and my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both. Did you get to the images further down the page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Wounded Bird. Made possible by ...

    MimiCo International, a worldwide retail and services corporation.

    At MimiCo, ubiquity is our business."

    ReplyDelete
  6. A person's gotta do what a person's gotta do to supplement income in our senior years. You go, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lapin, I saw the lower images. I can only wish that I ever looked like that.

    Counterlight, thanks. Now I need a logo.

    Paul, exactly.

    If you ever go to Mimi's in Malaysia, do try the Taman Strawberi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's also this Mimi:

    Mimi Imfurst (say it out loud), drag queen.

    Sorry, Mimi, to let you know! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  9. JCF, hmmm. So you say. :-)

    I'm so pleased to hear your good news of the benign biopsy.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.