Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MARCOS WENT AWAY TO REJOIN RUTH AND WALKER

Marcos

Leonardo at Eruptions at the Foot of the Volcano is bereft, but he takes joy in the reunion of his three friends, Ruth, Marcos, and Walker. Marcos passed on yesterday.

Please read Leonardo's beautiful story of the loving relationship amongst the four of them. Leonardo says of Marcos, "Marcos loved being picked up and petted but he would bite you if you put him down!" Ouch!

Gambol and romp with your old friends, Marcos, and all three of you send a thought and a prayer to your friends Leonardo and Juan Carlos and their other doggie companions here on earth.

I offer my sympathy and prayers to you, Leonardo, and to Juan Carlos. I'm sure you miss Marcos greatly. Remember...if you love them, they live in your heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Grandmere-- Our fist night without Marcos was sad--the other doggers looked for him but alas, Marcos romps elsewhere--we were trying to remember just how old Marcos was when he departed the space station yesterday--I think he was over 18, not a bad run.

    Thank you for your kind words and prayers-- Juan Carlos and I remain missing ¨Marcos¨ again today.

    Leonardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonardo, I added Juan Carlos' name to the post, as I should have done from the beginning. I know there's an empty space in your household today. Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.