Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LAY ANGLICANA HAS A NEW WEB ADDRESS

Laura at Lay Anglicana writes:
Dear Mimi

I have moved my blog onto the main Lay Anglicana website:
It is now at http://www.layanglicana.org/blog/ and the RSS Feed is at http://www.layanglicana.org/blog/feed/

It would be really kind if you would continue to list it – thanks to you, I get lots of visitors who would not otherwise have found it, so it is a real help to me.

Laura, I'm pleased to list the new internet address for your blog.

Thanks again for the enjoyable lunch at The New Inn in Salisbury. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your delightful and gentlemanly husband, Robert, along with our own susan s. from the US. Imagine going all the way to England to meet a fellow citizen!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much - knowing you is just like having a fairy godmother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you're quite welcome. I'm happy to see lay folks in England take up the cause.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.