Saturday, November 19, 2011

TWO STORIES OF THE DAY

Today she decided to be suitably
ambiguous, so you can think whatever
you like about her (Amount of time
scheduled for the opinions of others =
Zero)
From StoryPeople.
MEETING THE DEVIL

I never met the Devil (yet) but I imagine
it's a pretty scary experience but then
again I guess that's the point.
From StoryPeople.

Yesterday, I was depressed about the state of the church, the state of the country, and the state of the world, so I didn't have the heart to put together blog posts, even if the posts involved mostly copy and paste, thus the combination of stories today. I'm not thinking much about the stuff that depressed me yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are continuing to feel better June. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. margaret, thank you. Today was better than yesterday. xoxo to you.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.