Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HOBOKEN JUSTICE

From the ABAJournal:
A law school graduate who works as a Bulgarian translator has refused to accept a plea bargain stemming from an accusation of improper staring and a refusal to answer a question about his country of origin.

Vesselin Dittrich, 64, says his troubles began after he stared at a heavily tattooed woman on a train in the station at Hoboken, N.J., and refused her demand to leave the car, the New York Times reports. Dittrich, who has faulty eyesight, says he was staring because the woman appeared to be blue. Dittrich tells the newspaper he has law degrees from Bulgaria and the United States, but he failed the New York bar exam.
I can't stop laughing, and it's wrong all wrong. The poor fellow has poor eyesight.

Plus, I sincerely hope I have not gone beyond fair use with my quote. I would not want to be sued by the ABA Journal. If I am sued, I have an idea who will defend me pro bono.

2 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.