Friday, August 17, 2012

ENGLISH JOKES

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 a.m. this morning! Can you believe that, 2:30 a.m?  Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes.

A wife says to her husband, “You're always pushing me around and talking behind my back.”
He says, “What do you expect? You're in a wheelchair.”

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.
Don't blame me.  Blame Frank.  A few were not publishable, so I censored them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.