Sunday, September 9, 2012

MARY BLACK - "BRIGHT BLUE ROSE"



Mary Black Live At The Royal Albert Hall

For all of you who must discover
For all who seek to understand  
For having left the path of others  
You'll find a very special hand
 
And it is a holy thing and it is a precious time  

And it is the only way
Forget-me-nots among the snow, it's always been and so it goes  
To ponder his death and his life eternally
Thanks to Tim Chesterton for introducing me to this wonderful singer with the lovely voice.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm very grateful to you, Tim. I've bought two of Mary's albums with another on my wish list and also individual songs.

      Delete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.