Monday, December 31, 2012

IT'S STILL CHRISTMAS - 7

 

Enough already with more birds on the seventh day of Christmas.  I wanted a picture of Diana inside with poinsettias in the background, but she was having none of it.  She wanted to go outside, and there she is having her way.  I must admit it's a good picture of her.  Below are the poinsettias.  They are artificial, but they would have made a nice Christmas scene with Diana.


 

When I went in the room to take the picture of the flowers, Diana barked to come back in, but I didn't even try to pose her.

Anyway, I'm told it's also New Year's Eve...

                       HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours, Mimi! Please blog on and on. :>)
    nij

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you and those you love, Nij. Keep the comments a-comin'.

      Delete
  2. Hope your New year is fabulous! Mine will be spent with two of my grandkids since I am babysitting. That makes for a grand night in my opinion!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciss, I've spent New Year's Eve babysitting. You could do a lot worse than spend an evening with the young-uns. :-) I hope you have a great year in 2013.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, Mimi! Wishing you many blessings and especially good health. The Cats send special greetings to Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May you have a wonderful year in 2013, whiteycat. Diana sends her best wishes to you and The Cats, too.

      Delete
  4. Aw, Happy New Year's, good girl. (Diana, too! ;-D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that good, JCF. Diana would not cooperate with the picture-taking.

      Happy New Year.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Sometimes, Cathy. She has a mind of her own. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. :-)

      Delete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.