Thursday, May 7, 2009

GOOD NEWS FROM ROSEANN!

From Roseann to Sue:

I'm on my way home as soon as they get the papers all together. Dr K determined it was bronchitis instead of pneumonia. I'll stay on the feeding tube until I get my strength built back up.

This is a wonderful day. I want to be home. I love all of you and appreciate the prayers and kind thoughts.

Love, R


Roseann, we love you, too, and we rejoice with you that you are on your way home - maybe even home by now. Thanks be to God!

Thank you, Sue, for keeping us informed.

6 comments:

  1. God has been busy working miracles with Roseann.

    I'm thrilled that she is able to go home to see her pups and the kitties too. And then there is Gary who has been a rock thru it all. Bless him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray. Prayers will continue.

    Paul the BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo Hoooooo!! Prayers continue

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Prayers continuing however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers continue here, too. My EFM group is also praying for them.

    Pax,
    Doxy

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.