Monday, April 25, 2011

PLEASE PRAY FOR JOEL AND MARGARET

From it's margaret at Facebook:
Poor Joel is back in the hospital again... he went in for a 9am appt --regular doctor appt kinda thang --they called at 2 saying he was being admitted through the ER. Buck drove me down (because Joel had driven himself there) --I am back now to collect some things to make him comfortable and keep him happy. I'll post more when I know more. Prayers gratefully accepted.

Oh no! Margaret's post on her blog this morning was so full of joy.
Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Joel, and give your power of healing to those who minister to his needs, that he may be strengthened in his weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Father, comfort Margaret, and fill her with strength, courage, and your peace that passes understanding to keep her heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Update from Margaret at Facebook:
Thank you all. Joel is on the cardiac ward --they think he was having a heart attack!!! Well --at least he did it at the hospital. He is stable and comfortable and, well, pissed. I'll put money on it that they run one of those scopes up to his heart to see if he has any blockage that a stint will fix --the alternative theory is that the meds he is on for the MG are taking their toll.... poor guy. But he is in good spirits --keep those prayers a-comin'! (Mr. Witty and I are settling in for lean cuisine pizza and a non-alcoholic beer --such is life! LOL!)

7 comments:

  1. O! Thank you Grandmere. We'll take all the prayers we can get! --and my joy is still untarnished and very present despite my concern and fear for Joel --I guess that sounds crazy, but there we are!

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. margaret, de nada. You're a crazy Christian, and I must be, too, because you don't seem crazy at all to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both seem sane to me (now, that´s a scary thing in itself)...I send you all love and a delicate abrazo for Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonardo, I guess you're one of the crazies, too.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.