Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DEATHS IN THE FAMILY (JOKE)

A man in a bar sees a friend at a table, drinking by himself.

Approaching the friend he comments, "You look terrible. What's
the problem?"

"My mother died in February," the friend said, "and left me
$25,000."

"Gee, that's tough," replied the man.

"Then in March," the friend continued, "My father died, leaving
me $90,000."

"Wow. Two parents gone in two months. No wonder you're
depressed."

"And last month my aunt died, and left me $15,000."

"Three close family members lost in three months? How sad."

"Then this month," continued the friend, "absolutely nothing!"



Cheers,

Paul (A.)

Thanks for the laugh, Paul (A.) :-D

4 comments:

  1. Always a treat to see that Paul (A.) remains in fine form. This was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whiteycay, Paul (A.) seems to have fully recovered from his slip on the ice and is once again in top form.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.