Monday, July 21, 2008

Take Action!

Moved up from the comments:

Dennis said...
I sent emails to the bishops of this diocese (and to the executive administrator they are likely talking to) and to a lot of people in the Presiding Bishop's office.

Please send emails. Supposedly they can check emails.

The emails for the PBs office are:
pboffice@episcopalchurch.org; nrfox@episcopalchurch.org; crobertson@episcopalchurch.org; sjones@episcopalchurch.org

You can find your own bishop's emails at your diocese's website.

Letters need to be sent ASAP.


Dennis is right.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for encouraging and exhorting us all to do our share of encouraging and exhorting. I just sent an e-mail to my bishop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent my emails. Thank you, Dennis.

    Good for you, Paul.

    Having a wonderful time. Wish you were all here. That would be quite a crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent mine last night. I also got mail from Louie C. t oday saying that he is off-line for the duration. He directed me toward http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/ebishops.html for bishops addresses. We may have an hour or two left to go. E mail!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott, thanks for the information and thanks for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.