Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Monday Evening Update from Fran

My good blogfriend Dcup put a comment in for me on the last post as I was away from home for hours and Dcup's cellphone was readily available.

Actually I was on the phone with D... her name is Lisa actually and Mimi called but it must have gone straight to voicemail. Lisa knows I would have hung up on her for Mimi!

Anyway - all is well, but no power and phone service is intermittent due to busy circuits. I actually did continue to try to reach Grandmere but busy busy busy circuit signals.

They seem to be doing okay and holding up, but the storm was very bad, even up in New Roads.

Thanks and prayers to all, for all.

Fran

3 comments:

  1. Hey Fran, thanks for keeping us updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the news
    Prayers all around
    The uk press is all over the ores vp news but not so good on Gustav

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.