Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday To PJ!


PJ wants no gifts. She's not been in the best mood for the past week or so, so don't get on her wrong side. She's a terrorist, you know. I'm a little concerned that she may think that a post about her birthday is a gift, but we shall see. I hope not. The last thing I want to do is contend with PJ.

Much love, PJ, but no gifts. Definitely no gifts. What she really wants is a tall, dark, and handsome president, which is exactly what I want, even if it's not my birthday.

[ Find Your Polling Place | Voting Info For Your State | Know Your Voting Rights | Report Voting Problems ]

4 comments:

  1. Mimi, Obama just got 297 electoral votes.

    McCain has just conceded.

    Thank you. This is the best birthday ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that, McCain just called Obama to congratulate him.

    Good enough.

    I love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a birthday present for you, PJ! Who knew that you had such power! A presidential election for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching Obama's speech now. I can't believe it! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.