Monday, January 5, 2009

The Hormone Guide

Women will understand this!

Men should memorize it!

Every woman knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significant other!

13 Things PMS Stands For:

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4. Puffy Mid-Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweat pants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

and my favorite one:

13. Potential Murder Suspect




Don't blame me. Blame Doug. Besides I'm long past all this. Mine is a perpetually sunny disposition.

UPDATE: Menopausal Women At The Mall

There's a message for us all in the video. Watch for it.



H/T to Ann.

11 comments:

  1. Ummmm --I don't get it Grandmere! -(LOL)

    --it's margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metaphor extends far beyond menopausal women. Actually, I was taken aback by the video. I find myself taking it quite seriously, in light of what's happening in the Middle East. It demonstrates well where upping the ante in payback leads. I believe that it's very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I laughed at the post and then grew very serious when I watched the clip.

    still - I forwarded both on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm well past this time too, but sure enjoyed this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciss, despite being over all that, I'm not really sunny all the time. For instance, I'm not sunny today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite parking lot encounter
    Towanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if it is in Spanish, you know what happened! I just saw it start and didn't listen until _after_ I linked it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dal film "Pomodori verdi fritti (alla fermata del treno)"

    Italian maybe? Still, it was funny, and I enjoyed hearing Kathy Bates speak Italian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's another, for ladies who work outside the home ...

    Pounded My Supervisor

    And when the cramps double us over ...

    Pour Me a Scotch!

    And for those who have a certain habit ...

    Pass My Smokes (and shuddap about it!!!) ;-D

    Great list -- hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... I just took a look at the video -- it was funny to start with ... Who hasn't had their car dinged by some idiot in a parking lot (and left without an apology note) ... but it ended up showing a perfect example of how wars get started, eh?

    Me vs. you ... or I and Thou?

    Our choice.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.