Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roseann Update

From Sue:

Hi Mimi, Here's the latest on Roseann.

Hi Sue and everyone,

Yesterday they put in a Picc line so it will be easier to give me the IV medicines. Anything that makes things easier is a good thing. Gary is not being very cooperative about getting his shoulder repaired. Please pray that God thumps him on the head so he'll get this appointment made quickly. I'm still in the hospital getting antibiotics and pain meds. I can't walk after the pain meds for a few hours but after that we wheel outside and then walk in the garden a little.

Tell everyone I said hi. Love, R

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated. i'll keep her (and Gary) in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.