Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rye Bread


The 80 year old was amazed at his friend's stamina, and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 87 year old said, 'Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies.'

So, on the way home, the 80 year old stops at the bakery. As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help. He said, 'Do you have any rye bread?'

She said, 'Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?'

He said, 'I want 5 loaves.'

She said, 'My goodness, 5 loaves. . . by the time you get to the 5th loaf, it'll be hard.'

He replied, 'I can't believe it, everybody in the world knows about this (sh--) stuff but me.'



Help! Doug is discriminating against me. The only jokes he sends me that are postable (and this one was borderline) are about old folks. Can I sue?

6 comments:

  1. Don't sue, just lie back and be grateful! (Let the reader understand).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SR, I understand, you naughty man. And you a priest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jokes? I thought we were getting health advice!

    Paul the BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul, please be quiet and eat your rye bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright Grandmere --this is just plain funny.... I want to see some of the jokes you consider unpostable.... please?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, the best I could do is forward an email from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.