Tuesday, June 30, 2009

From Roseann

When In Doubt, Sing: Prayer in Daily Life by Jane Redmont. This book is so spirit renewing!

I'm riding the health roller coaster again. Had some tests done and should get the results today. Hopefully I won't have to go back to the hospital. I'm having a hard time keeping my chin up right now. Gary has gone back to work which is great. I miss him so much though. Poor baby me, can't stand to be away from him for 8 hours. LOL It is probably really good for him though to be away from me and around healthy people.


Leave a word at Give Peace a Chance, Please.

Update on Roseann:

From Sue:

Mimi,

Roseann is being admitted to the hospital this afternoon. I'll keep you posted. She must have her laptop with her, because she told me she'd send me a room number when she could.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.