Friday, July 24, 2009

Awesome Toilets, etc.

THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!

This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston


 

Now that you've seen the outside view,
take a look at the inside view...


 

It's made entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you from the outside, but when
you are inside it's like sitting in a clear
glass box!

Now would you...COULD YOU....???
....


BATHROOM PAINTED FLOOR!!!

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY...

Tenth floor of a hi-rise building...

AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the door...

NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR!

KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY...DOESN'T IT?

Scroll sloooooooowly.
.....



 

Would this mess up your mind??? Would you
be able to walk in To this bathroom???
....


THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.


 


Please share with friends with a sense of humor....


And that's what I'm doing. All my readers have a sense of humor.

With thanks to Erika.

11 comments:

  1. Don't think I could deal with the one-way glass. Had a friend whose gynecologist had something similar to the ceiling mural. Three guys in hard-hats staring down a manhole (manhole!). When she made a follow-up visit it was no longer there. The gynecologist said it had been bad for business. Wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could deal with the one-way glass or the floor painting. Even the ceiling mural would bother me, I believe. Phobic folks, of which I am a minor case, could have problems all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snopes to the rescue!

    The bathroom with the falling through the sky floor isn't real. It was from a photo manipulation contest.

    The bathroom with clear glass walls is in Basel, Switzerland, not Houston, Texas. Not that it matters, although I just can't see Texans being ok with this.

    And you might be interested in seeing the artwork above the men's urinals at the Sofitel hotel in Queenstown, NZ

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is absolutely no way I could use that bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dennis, Dennis, Dennis. When will you ever learn? This sort of post is not about reality. Who cares? Just answer the questions, please.

    I've seen the picture of the men's room in the New Zealand hotel. I believe that Doug sent it to me. If I used everything that Doug sent me, it would swallow up my blog.

    Rick, it would be a trip, but, on second thought, I might accept the challenge of the Houston toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes!I have problems with black and white tiles. I'd have to get down on my hands and knees (and then I wouldn't be able to get up!). No thanks!
    amyj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me and my pee shy bladder just say no.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite of all public facilities was at the airport in Amsterdam; very clean and quite private.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you didn't have to use the bathroom before you opened the door, you certainly would need to do so when you walked in the room and saw that floor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. On third thought, the Houston toilet might be kind of fun.

    Since I have vertigo, the open floor bathroom might be problematic.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.