Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Shuffle


Padre Mickey says I gotta to do this every Friday, but I don't. Howevah! I'll oblige him one more time.

1. As I Roved Out - Kate Rusby

2. Hoodoo Voodoo - Billy Bragg

3. Cage The Songbird - The Low Anthem

4. I Wonder What Is Keeping - Tim Chesterton

5. The Lakes of Pontchartrain - Paul Brady

6. Winin' Boy Blues - Allen Touissaint

7. Undone in Sorrow - Crooked Still

8. Soon and Very Soon - Andrae Crouch

9. Walk On - Ruthie Foster

10. The King of Rome - June Tabor

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an honour to be included on your list in the company of people like Kate Rusby, June Tabor and Crooked Still! Thank you!

    IF anyone is interested in hearing my version of 'I Wonder What is Keeping', you can listen to it in streaming audio on my EZFolk page here.

    Thanks again Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, don't thank me. It was the random shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no Ramones or Shakira? ¿Por que?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Padre, you mock my music collection is why I won't continue to post my shuffle. I have no Shakira.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the genre itself is underrepresented in Flash mostly due to the extreme amount of time needed for designing the game mechanics, but the game I'm designing could easily be considered a more complex and well-developed version of the game you posted here, mechanically speaking.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.