Saturday, January 2, 2010

"OH DEAR! OH DEAR! I SHALL BE TOO LATE!"



Ah, but only one day late, so not so very late. Shown above is the official calendar from the Diocese of Wenchoster. See the details in my post here. It's possible that a few calendars are left for sale. If you'd like to buy a copy, go to the gift shop of the diocese and inquire.

UPDATE: OHHSV stands for the Order of the Holy Hankie of St. Veronica. The relic is housed in the Mandylion Chapel in Wenchoster Cathedral. Click the link to visit the chapel and see the relic.

7 comments:

  1. Mine copies are in transit even as we speak. They were mailed on Tuesday from the DioWen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is the Shaston Farthing hunt! Isn't that exciting, Susan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DP, isn't it wonderful that the calendar makes room for the disappointed saints amongst us? I know I'm thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine yesterday! I await the Unwanted Presents Fair at Bilge. And I know I am behind in my English education(yes, Jack, I do mean English) What is the OHHSV?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, I was about to say that we may have to get Saintly Ramblings to do some 'splainin', but I think I have the answer. OHHSV stands for the Order of the Holy Hankie of St. Veronica. The relic is housed in the Mandylion Chapel in Wenchoster Cathedral. Click the link and to visit to the chapel to see the relic.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.