Thursday, July 1, 2010

NOT SO FAST!

A very pretty young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her Stammerers Action Group. She had tried every technique in the book without the slightest success.

Finally, thoroughly exasperated, she said "If any of you can tell me the name of the town where you were born, without stuttering, I will have wild and passionate sex with you until your muscles ache and your eyes water. So, who wants to go first?”

The Englishman piped up. "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham", he said. "That's no use, Trevor" said the speech therapist, "Who's next?"

The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted out "P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-aisley". "That's no better. There'll be no sex for you, I'm afraid, Hamish. How about you, Paddy?"

The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out, "London "

"Brilliant, Paddy!" said the speech therapist and immediately set about living up to her promise

After 15 minutes of exceptionally steamy sex, the couple paused for breath and Paddy said, "-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-erry"



Thanks to naughty Paul the BB's naughty friend Kathy.

14 comments:

  1. Paul didn't get that joke from an Irishman, Mimi, tho' I'll leave it to someone else to explain why.

    wv "plump"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Kathleen is a native New Mexican with, I think, a touch of Irish in her but it is a minority interest, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er no the joke certainly didn't come from an Irish person, but then not many jokes involving an Irishman, a Scotsman and and Englishman do, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do the comments to my humorous offerings so often turn into parse-the-joke threads?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Cause we haven't learned how to "dumb down" enough, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't mean we don't enjoy them, Mimi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a simple person with a simple mind. A joke is either funny, or it's not. Any joke that is posted passed my LOL test.

    Perhaps one day, y'all will learn to dumb down, because I have low tastes in humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have low tastes in humor.

    That's why we like you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dare say that if we did not have similar tastes in humor we would not keep coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blame you, Paul, for corrupting me. Before I met you, I was a sweet, innocent old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suppose I should wipe the self-satisfied smile off my face.

    Is this why early church canons forbade clergy visitations to old ladies?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this why early church canons forbade clergy visitations to old ladies?

    I think in their case, Paul, they may have been concerned that the old ladies might corrupt the clergy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...the old ladies might corrupt the clergy.

    It's been known to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.