Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, CATHY!


Happy Birthday to You, dance performed by Chipmunks Alvin, Theodore and Simon; music is taken from different videos and of course the Chipmunks are not singing this song by themselves. This video was intended for all who would appreciate amateur video makers :)

May you have many more Blessed and Happy Birthdays, my dear Cathy.

UPDATE: Wait! Below is a picture of the gift of a CD from Cathy, which just now arrived in the mail for me on HER birthday. How lovely! And all I gave Cathy was a blog post. Shame on me! The music is gorgeous!



The package is addressed to Miss Mimi Butler.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cathy. I love it.

8 comments:

  1. Paid the copyright on that, I hope. Happy Birthday, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, copyright all paid up. I thought Cathy would like the chipmunks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Gorgeous! ;-D

    [Re the gift, Mimi: really wishing you had Hipcast right about now...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. JCF, I wish I had Hipcast, too, for you and for others who might visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Cathy from me and all the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many, many thanks to all you lovely people for wishing me a happy birthday!!! Mimi, I love the chipmunks - they're fabulous :-) Many thanks Lapin, JCF & Whiteycat, with much love to you all.

    I wish you could post the Vespers too, Mimi. My favourite is no 5, by the way. May you have many happy hours of listening with much love from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, I'm sure I will enjoy the music over and over. I'm getting ready to upload the CD into my iTunes library.

    Did you have a good birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had an absolutely brilliant birthday, thank you Mimi. Of course I'm catching up with more friends later in the week to keep celebrating it, so it won't be quite over for a while yet :-)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.