Sunday, November 21, 2010

A SWINGING FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING

 

For our closing hymn this morning, we sang "Soon and Very Soon". A young member of our church community decided he wanted more freedom to groove than he had in the pew, and off he went to give us a show. He had the moves, so he's a little blurry.


 

He chose to groove sitting down for a while.


 

I'm done. Show's over.

He was adorable. The whole congregation left smiling.




Andrae Crouch introduced by Tennessee Ernie Ford

7 comments:

  1. We sang that too but you all had way more fun!!! What a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't he beautiful! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We passed a good time in church this morning with our beautiful, dancing boy.

    I love the video, too. I've posted it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even thought I had heard the song before, the first time I saw the video was on your blog, some time back. I used it on my blog today too! Thanks Mimi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my.... we can't sing or dance like that, here in the Holy City of the South... we just cain't.

    (well --I do... mid-week --mr. witty dances and I sing before the altar of the Lord! But, nobody sees us except from the Throne of Glory!)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.