Monday, January 31, 2011

LIFE ON THE RANGE

Sven and Ole were talking one afternoon when Sven tells Ole, "Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only dis year I'm a gonna do it a little different."

"Da last few years, I took your advice about where to go."

"T'ree years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii, and Lena got pregnant."

"Den two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Lena got pregnant again."

"Last year you suggested Tahiti, and darned if Lena didn't get pregnant again."

Ole asked Sven, "So, what ya gonna do dis year dat's so different?"

And Sven says, "Dis year I'm taking Lena with me!"

Don't blame me. Blame Doug.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Grandmere Mimi--I love these little stories and love sharing them at the Sunday coffee hour. All will be LOL. But, I don't reveal my source. So, Doug will not be blamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, to think that Doug and I add sparkle to your Sunday coffee hour is a joy. Some of the stuff Doug sends me you would not share at your coffee. I promise. And I don't share it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Lena get pregnant again? Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so much like a Boudreaux joke. Grin.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.