Monday, January 10, 2011

SENIOR CODES FOR TEXTING...

ATD: At The Doctor's

BTW: Bring The Wheelchair

BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth

CBM: Covered By Medicare

CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center

DWI: Driving While Incontinent

FWBB: Friend With Beta Blockers

FWIW: Forgot Where I Was

FYI: Found Your Insulin

GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!

GHA: Got Heartburn Again

IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out

LOL: Living On Lipitor

LWO: Lawrence Welk's On

OMMR: On My Massage Recliner

OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.

ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing...Can't Get Up

TTYL: Talk To You Louder

WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?

WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again

WTP: Where's The Prunes?

WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil

All right!!! I needed a laugh, even at my own expense. Thanks to Canon Itchy. Or no thanks? Which is it?

8 comments:

  1. WDYS? or Pardon? (What did you say?)

    Brilliant list. Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freda, each time I read the list, I crack up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definite thanks to Canon Itchy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, this list is hilarious. I LOL even after reading it the second time. Love you for sharing. Jer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerry, of course, I think so. The jokes, cartoons, puns, etc. don't get posted if they don't pass my LOL test.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.