Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED IN MY BIRTH YEAR?


I've Received E-Mails About The Year Of My Birth before...
This One Is Completely Different!

Give It A Try And Click The Link Below.

Very Interesting!!! Just enter the year of your birth in the box and watch history unfold!



What Happened In My Birth Year?

From Doug. I thought it was interesting. I found out that my birth year is the same as Leonard Cohen, Alan Bates, and Dame Edna.

UPDATE: I added a picture of a 1932-34 Ford Model B from my birth year, 1934. Padre Mickey, who is a mere youth, gave me the idea. Picture from Wikipedia.

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool. I decided to link to that site, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Padre, if you look at my post, you'll see that I copied your idea and added a Ford Model B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmere --it said thewoundedbird.blogspot didn't yet exist... and that made me so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww margaret, thank you. But it's true. Wounded Bird is only 4 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.