Saturday, February 26, 2011

"NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT"

Shamelessly stolen from Kim at Connexions:

Anyone who jumps off a bridge in Paris is in Seine.

Dijon vu - I get the feeling that I’ve had that mustard before.

Practice safe eating - always use a condiment.

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Two egotists bent on revenge - it’s an I for an I.

Pay your exorcist - don’t get repossessed.

If you’ve seen one shopping centre, you’ve seen a mall.

Dirty dancing - a form of floor play.

And my favourite:

News headline about a midget fortune-teller who just escaped from prison: “Small Medium at Large”.


Read more: Connexions.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike

Thanks to Ann V. for the link.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Funny and dreadful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, I have several favorites in the list. I'm a pushover for dreadful puns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamelessly stolen and multiplied via email - LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?" LOL! Others, too. "Pay your exorcist...."

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you’ve seen one shopping centre, you’ve seen a mall.

    Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness! The person who wrote the pun about the shopping "centre" must be English. We can't have that. Mine is an American blog.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.