Monday, June 11, 2012

STRESS RELIEF

An office manager arrives at his department and sees an employee sitting behind his desk looking totally stressed out.

He gives him some friendly advice: "I used to be stressed, too, but then I went home every afternoon for two weeks and had myself pampered by my wife.  It was fantastic, and it really helped me relax and be more productive.  You should try it too!".

Two weeks later when the manager arrives at his department he sees the man happy and full of energy at his desk. The out-box is full, and the computer is running at full speed.

He said, "I see you followed my advice?"

"I did," answers the employee,  "It was great!  By the way,  I didn't know you had such a nice house!"



Cheers,

Paul (A.)

Your Monday morning laugh.

4 comments:

  1. susan s., those were the days when a man could count on his wife being home waiting for him...and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the world does Paul (A.) find these things?

    Definitely funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whiteycat, I have no idea. My policy is don't ask; don't tell.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.