Thursday, December 27, 2012

PEDRO AND HIS DATE


One beautiful December evening Pedro and his
girlfriend Rosita were sitting by the side of the ocean.
It was a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu.
I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the
moon." replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."
  
Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time,
we'll do Weeweechu."

 Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,
Weeweechu a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
(NOW GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER)

UPDATE: Don't blame me. Blame Doug.

7 comments:

  1. If I was Rosita I think I would have been a little disappointed by that turn of events. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, me too, but I didn't want to be the first to say so.

      Delete
    2. Eh, Rosita probably knows that that is the best "Weeweechu" Pedro is capable of... ;-/

      Delete
  2. Got a good laugh out of this. And ... it wasn't even from Doug or Paul (A.) this time! Good work, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whiteycat, the joke is from Doug, but I forgot to say. You don't think I make these up. :-)

      Delete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.