Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FROM THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE

June,

There are less than 24 hours left until our next big fundraising deadline.

We need your help. These last hours are critical to help us achieve our fiscal goals for the summer.

Even small donations make a huge difference—last month 98% of the money we raised was from donations of $200 or less!
Contribute $25, $50, $100, or whatever you can today and help us finish July strong!
Help me out here. How much should I contribute?

10 comments:

  1. From the Republicans???
    Send them a bill for having had to read it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my Facebook fiends suggested $.02. I gave them my $.02 in their questionnaire on Obamacare, which is probably why I received the email. I had to retrieve the message from my spam folder. Ha ha.

      Delete
    2. So how much is a can of spam worth these days?

      Delete
  2. Find your share in the cost of the Iraq War, and submit an invoice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sneaky Bush and his two off-budget wars. Did he think we wouldn't notice? Though I suppose he did fool a good many people.

      Delete
  3. Before I clicked on the comments I was determined to say exactly what Margaret said. thanks, Margaret1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I unsubscribed, I had one more email announcing an exciting sale on GOP T-shirts. Need I say I won't be buying?

      Delete
  4. Sorry for the typos ... sinus headache day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queen Margaret the First? Sounds good to me.

      Sorry about your sinus headache, whiteycat. I hope you feel better soon.

      Delete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.