Tuesday, August 6, 2013

THANK YOU, FEEDLY



Feedly, my new reader, which replaces Google Reader, now lists the blogs I follow in alphabetical order, an arrangement I have wanted from the beginning. I didn't change any settings, but today I had my wish.  Previously, I couldn't figure out the rhyme or reason for the arrangement of the list, and I often had to search for a while to find a particular blog. Thank you, Feedly.

So far, I've adjusted well to the new reader.  Feedly pays close attention to feedback from users, and they are trying hard to provide a useful and satisfying service.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Grandmere, I mourned Google Reader. But then I moved on. I use Digg now, and follow your postings. Did you try it before deciding on Feedly? The most white space of all the readers and "feels" most like Google Reader. Keep on keepin on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still mourn Google Reader, and Feedly is not quite the same, but it's good enough. I loaded Feedly soon after the announcement and the transition was smooth. I used both readers until GR shut down, so Feedly was already in place. I did not try Digg.

      Thanks for the encouragement. You're on my reader, and I keep up with your postings. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. I'll have what she's having, but alas, every time I look my feeds are not in alphabetical order. This is the only thing about Feedly that keeps me looking at other readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al, my feeds are now in alphabetical order but not because of any action on my part. One day when I clicked on Feedly, there they were arranged in alphabetical order.

      Delete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.