Tuesday, August 6, 2013

RICK PERRY IN NEW ORLEANS (LOUISIANA)


Rick Perry: “Now there are many other states that embrace those conservative values, the approach that we’ve taken over the years. I’m in one today – in Florida.  Look at South Carolina; you look at Florida.”

From the audience: “We’re in Louisiana!”

Rick Perry: "I know; I said that.  I'm in one of those states that reflect those today - in Louisiana.  Yes, I got that."
Run, Rick, run.  Oooh, I hope Perry runs. He will not be the candidate unless the death wish in the GOP is far stronger than even I can imagine, but it will be such fun if Perry runs. The video is priceless. Graceful recovery - NOT.

H/T to Daily Kos and a Facebook friend.

12 comments:

  1. And, he's just beginning to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see Rick when he's hot.

      Delete
    2. Ed, are you the Facebook Ed who passed the video on to me?

      Delete
    3. Nope, not me. I avoid Facebook as much as possible.

      As a friend of mine commented about the governor's performance:: "Let us hope he keeps up the good work and continues on this course."

      Delete
    4. From the standpoint of being unelectable, Perry would be the dream opponent of a Democratic candidate.

      Delete
  2. That man has just got to lay off the pain meds ... unless, of course, his only real goal is to be famous, not actually govern anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick hasn't done what you'd call governing for a long time. He's the chief executioner in the country, and he doesn't lose sleep over the killings.

      Delete
  3. Stupid, drunk, or both? [I honestly believe that "if brains were dynamite, Perry couldn't blow his nose"!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a maroon. But we're used to it here. The late, great Molly Ivins tagged him perfectly: stupider than George Bush, and that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend who posted the video on my Facebook page made my day. I've watched it several times, and I laugh each time. My, do I miss Molly!

      Delete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.