Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On The Run

I will be running hither and thither for most of the day, with not much time for blogging. Physical therapy is a marvelous thing. I've completed nearly three weeks now, and my foot and knee are greatly improved. I have little pain, and my knees feel so much stronger. I don't need to worry about taking as much care when I pivot or move quickly. Once my six weeks of PT are up, I shall need to maintain what I've gained, if I want to remain mobile. Spending that much time on myself goes against the grain, but there is no alternative. I see that now quite clearly.

Amuse yourselves while I'm away by gazing at Paul Newman or go read about the brave Lt. Col. Vandeveld, who I believe is a hero. Leave a comment in the event that he drops by (not very likely). Or express your outrage at the violent language at the Palin/McCain campaign rallies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.