Saturday, May 2, 2009

FREE GRILL

As every Southerner knows, with spring here it is now time to get ready for that all-important cooking technique of the south...outdoor grilling!

I have just found out there are several stores (not just in the South) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q grill! You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores (just make sure to get a metal one....the plastic ones don't do so well):

A&P
Albertsons
BJ'S
Bi-Lo
Ingles
Big Lots
Bloom
Brookshire's
Costco
Food Lion
Fry's
Home Depot
Lowe's
Pathmark
Price Chopper
Publix
Rouse's
Sam's Club
Safeway
Target
Vons
Trader Joe's
Wal-Mart
Winn-Dixie



Ya'll enjoy now!


Don't blame me. Blame Ann and Doug.

10 comments:

  1. I got suspicious when the word 'grilling' was used in lieu of the southern-ubiquitous BBQ! But, it was fun to scroll down to discover someone had taken a picture of one of my neighbors' backyard kitchens. Joyeux samedi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the warming shelf feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There be fools who will try this. I hope none of the managers of the stores read my blog.

    Joyeux samedi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really funny.

    Folks in Brooklyn and the Bronx do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheez! Mimi, I was wondering why you were giving away a free girl? Couldn't figure it out. Need to fix my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fred, earlier in the week, I could well have given away a 13-year-old girl - my granddaughter - who was panicked and hysterical about a school assignment saved till the last minute, the computer acting up, and various other problems in her life that she saw as making it a complete ruin. That was a pretty shitty grandmother/granddaughter afternoon of not-quality time.

    Whew! Where did that come from? You struck a nerve, Fred.

    However, all is now cool. We've made up and are on good terms once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, grandchildren can do that on occasion, that is why they have parents to go home to! (up with which I will not out, sorry).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fred, it was probably good that I got that off my chest in the privacy (LOL!) of the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do the same w/ a last-minute job application due, and a computer acting up.

    Good thing I'm not your grandchild, Mimi. [And I've got a decade---or 3---on her! ;-/]

    ReplyDelete
  10. JCF, I'm glad you're not my grandchild, because I would be not just old, but positively ancient.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.