Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Einstein's Theory

Einstein was born March 14, 1879. He would be 129 if he were alive today. Few people remember that the Nobel Prize winner married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage dissolved in 1919. At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa because she was so well-endowed.

He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA connection.

This came to be known as...

Einstein's Theory of "Relative Titty "

Oh, quit groaning! I don't write this shit....
I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you, another warped friend.


From my warped friend, Doug. I AM NOT WARPED!

I've been good for too long. The wicked me has been in check for several days due to spending so much time in the company of clergy and bishops, and I needed to give that part of me a little rope (to hang itself?). I've heard this one before, too, so you don't have to tell me if you did. It made me laugh out loud again, so into a post it goes.

The good me says not to include the picture that came with the joke.

4 comments:

  1. Trying to be good is a strain humans were not meant for. Glad you can cut yourself some slack.

    But really, Mimi, trying to be good for clergy?

    [shakes head]

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I know. Compared to many of the clergy with whom I hang out, I am an innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, was ROTFLMTsO. I had seen this before, but not with Paul's wicked additions. All the more delicious that my favorite blogger cut loose on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But... but... I WANT to see the picture.

    (off to search for the good me, she's gone missing again)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.