Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reminder: The Episcopal Church Is More Than The US



The picture shows the flags of the countries of the delegates present in the House of Deputies. I tried to find a list of the countries, but I could not.

Here's a list of dioceses from outside the US:

Churches in Europe
Colombia
Dominican Republic
Ecuador -- Central
Ecuador -- Litoral
Haiti
Honduras
Micronesia
Taiwan
Venezuela
Virgin Islands

Louie Crew has a list of all the deputations at the convention.

Thanks to Leigh for the information.

3 comments:

  1. I have to remember this as I want the bills passed about gay rights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not omit Haiti, the Dominican Republic, the Episcopal Church in Micronesia, and (depending on political questions of how "outside" the U.S. it is) Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul, thank you. I did not have a complete list, and I could not find one. I'll add the countries you mention to the list. I considered Puerto Rico part of the US.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.