Sunday, April 3, 2011

TWO QUICK ONES

I dialed a number and got the following recording:

"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life.

Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

Cruel!
A woman asks man who is traveling with six children, "Are all these kids yours?"

The man replies, "No, I work in a condom factory and these are customer complaints".

These two were culled from a group of nine jokes for which you can blame or thank Doug.

7 comments:

  1. thank you Doug!

    And, Grandmere --I think you ought to make up a new anonymous type profile and create a blog to post all the 'other' jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a supposedly true story of the Saskatchewan geneal election in 1938, where an exhausted looking woman with several children in tow approached the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation leader, M.J. Coldwell.

    "Mr. Coldwell," said the woman, "is it true that a CCF government would take away our children?"

    "Of course not, madam," M.J. replied in horror. "The very idea is scandalous."

    The woman looks at her children and then back at M.J. and says, "I knew it was too good to be true."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed the jokes to myself because I want to tell the first one to my sister. She has an ex friend who needs to hear it. But here's the thing. The word verification was hotie. That just MADE my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug and I are glad y'all enjoyed the jokes.

    Bex, I understand! I got the "hotie" WV once, and it MADE my day, too.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.