Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A TALE FROM THE COUNTRY

Going to bed the other night, I noticed some people in my shed stealing things. I phoned the police but was told no one was in the area to help. They said they would send someone over as soon as possible.

I hung up.

A minute later I rang again: "Hello, I called you a minute ago because there were some people in my shed, but you don't have to worry now. I shot them."

Within minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area, plus a helicopter and an armed tactical response unit. They caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the offices said: "I thought you said you'd shot them!"

To which I replied: "I thought you said there was no one available!"


Cheers,

Paul (A.)
Oh that Paul (A.)! He's baaad.

Do not try this at home!

2 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.