Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WICKED BEHAVIOR

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the wicked behavior going on.

He sent one of his angels to earth to look into it.

When the angel returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on earth: 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not."

God was not pleased, and so he decided to e-mail the 5% that were good, because he wanted to encourage them and give them a little something to help keep them going in the right direction.

Do you know what the e-mail said?


NO?

Okay, I was just wondering because I didn't get one either.


Cheers,

Paul (A.
)
Now what kind of 'friend' would send such an email? Since Paul (A.) sent the sassy note to me, what else could I do but send it out to you?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get one either. Guess you, Paul (A.) and I are all in the same club. Can't think of a finer way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee-hee!

    I've never forgotten a comment I read, somewhere in the Anglican blogiverse, 5-10 years ago:

    "It seems like Christian Morality has devolved into an obsession over what we do w/ our Pee-pees and Hoo-hahs, and for the truly *wicked* among us, our Woo-woos."

    LOL and True Dat! ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.